About Me

My photo
Jackson Bridge, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
1996 – 1998 Royal College of Art, London MA Printmaking. 1992 – 1996 University of Reading BA Fine Art. I am a full time printmaker working from my home studio near Holmfirth in Yorkshire. I exhibit regularly in the UK and Europe and sell my work all over the world, through my shop Little Print Press. FOR MORE INSIGHT ABOUT MY WORK, PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE: www.emmalawrenson.com

Thursday 2 May 2013

Getting ideas ready for new works

 

coloured pencil sketches.
Some of my latest ideas for new work. I can't wait to take these further and see how they work as screenprints.

 
I have now finished the artwork ready to put onto the silkscreens. All of the work has been drawn freehand using chinagraph pencils on film. Most of the prints will be around 8-10 colours, so may take me a while to finish them all.....roll on my own studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment